Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
How to connect with people at the right time with the right message; affordably?
Use the technology that people take with the everywhere and respond to immediately: the cell phone.
- Mobile is Wanted – A far cry from spammy emails, intrusive robo-calls or junk mail circulars, mobile marketing is effective because it’s sent by request only.
- Mobile is Immediate – Traditional mediums can take hours, days or weeks to reach your audience. Our system delivers upto a thousand messages each second. Mobilize an audience immediately. Break your news immediately. Get feedback from your constituents, right now. After all, he who hesitates is lost.
- Mobile is Sticky – People keep their mobile devices with them at all times. Its the newspaper that doesn’t get left at home. Its the event details that doesn’t get lost in the shuffle. Its a direct connection, from you to your constituent’s pocket.
- The Potential – 90% of the text messages get read usually within an hour of sending. Even with minimal promotion, you can see one in seven people respond. Mobile programming is a proven way to grow your support base, organize large groups, spread your message, and mobilize action.
- Organic Growth – Mobile campaigns are built for organic growth. All it takes is a simple request: “Please forward this text message to your friends.” and one text message can go viral – spreading awareness, growing your base, and creating massive calls to action.
- News Alerts – Make sure whenever important news occurs, your constituents are the first to know.
- Frequently Asked Questions – Be the goto resource for quick information related to your business. Create keywords to answer hours, directions, specials, updates, and more. Google, eat your heart out.
- Check your pulse – Create multiple-choice questionnaire or ask for open-ended responses; you will get better participation or faster turnaround than ever before.
- Promotion, Simplified – Promotion can be as simple as having event attendees send a text message to your number. Advertisements, websites, posters, mailers, hand-off cards, emails, social networks, and media can also encourage new signups.
- Immediate Gratification – The customer receives a text message immediately after signup. This demonstrate the value of participating in our campaign and familiarize them with how the messaging system works.
- Built-in Tracking – Our system tracks all incoming and outgoing message content, participation frequency, turnaround time and campaign popularity.
- Make your Work Harder – Convert your organization’s phone number into a mobile marketing hub, and have the luxury of reaching out to your audience exactly when the time is right. Our system is made for advanced programming integration with existing databases, and lets you send unlimited messages at any time.
Dentists recommend getting a dental check-up every six months. Typically, when a patient visits the office for a check-up, they make their next appointment in advance, and many people don¡¦t auto-matically remember that their appointment is coming up. Many den-tist offices send out reminder postcards a month in advance, with a reminder call a day in advance. These reminders can be made auto-matically, reducing paper and postage, and freeing the dental
office staff to perform other activities.
How can your team benefit from text message marketing?
- Appointment Reminders – quickly and easily remind patient¡¦s of upcoming appointments.
- Schedule Messages – our software allows you to schedule a text message and forget it. Our software will automatically deliver your message at the scheduled time and date.
- Coupons – text coupon codes allowing your customers to take advantage of discounted services such as teeth whitening.
- Mobile Keywords – Give users the ability to text-in and sign-up to get more information. A great example would be “Text DENTIST to 99679”. This keyword can be used on print, web, radio, and TV marketing ads.
Start building a stronger relationship with your patients today by signing up for TextHub¡¦s mobile marketing service.
With the housing market in a slump, and the real-estate market becoming more and more competitive, a mobile text messaging so-lution will set your real estate agency apart from your competi-tors.
Here¡¦s how it works:
- Instantly text specific property listing info upon request – 24/7.
- Setup custom automated text responses (for each mobile keyword): number of beds/baths, agent’s number and website, listing price, taxes, etc.
- Automatically capture potential buyer information in a mobile data-base to contact in the future with new property listings.
- Quickly launch mass text messaging campaigns right from your cell phone with one text message, or by using TextHub¡¦s online software.
- Streamline the lead generation process allowing you to spend less time and money attracting buyers, while at the same time attracting more buyers than ever before.
- Schedule text message alerts to go out at specific dates and times.
- Save money on printing costs and classified ads.
Whether it is a Minor League or an MLB game, TextHub¡¦s mobile marketing service is the best way to connect to loyal fans and attract new fans.
TextHub gives your team the ability to send messages directly to your fans before, after, and even during the game!
How can your team benefit from text message marketing?
Text Message Blasting – Create a Mobile Fan Club and send text messages to all of your fans reminding them of upcoming games. Drive ticket sales by engaging your customers with specials all via the mobile phone.
Website Interaction – Allow fans and users to sign up for your text message alerts and updates right from your website.
Mobile Contest – Run a contest through text messaging and attract your fans and customers to be a part of your ongoing mobile fan club.
Mobile Keywords – Give users the ability to text-in and sign-up to get more information. A great example would be “Text COUGARS to 99679”. This keyword can be used on print, web, radio, and TV marketing ads.
Text-2-Screen – Give fans and customers the ability to send mobile messages to the big screen.
Get in the game with mobile marketing for your sports team! Your fans and your team will appreciate it!
When it comes to promoting your cleaners, TextHub delivers some-thing that snail mail and email can’t: TRAFFIC! Only TextHub puts your ad in front of a targeted audience ready to react…at a cost far less than you’re currently spending. And unlike un-clipped coupons or never-opened emails, cell phone users want to hear from you. Our opt-in process ensures that your promotion is only placed in front of an interested audience.
How can your business benefit from text message marketing?
Quickly and efficiently test offers, messaging and timing.
Grow your customer base by offering discounts for signing up, after which, you have to keep a close eye on the sales statistics and monitor them.
Launch viral campaigns, like “Refer a Friend” that provide re-wards and create brand advocates.
Drive repeat business by texting coupons.
Use ongoing daily and weekly specials to generate business on slower days.
(The following is an example message from a dry cleaner to a cus-tomer in its customer base who has opted in to receive notices, such as coupons and special offers.)
Dear Scott… May 11-15 is customer appreciation week. Show this text to receive 50% off. Forward this message to a friend and they’ll receive the same great offer! We’re open until 7pm M-F.
The value of these customer contacts via text result most impor-tantly in increased customer satisfaction, brand allegiance and increased sales, and efficiency.
How do you know when your message
has reached your target?
Text Message Fast Facts
- 85% of Americans have cell phones vs. 73% who have Inter-net access.
- 95% of all cell phones in the US can be reached via text.
- 94% read rate!
- 90% opened within 3 minutes!
- 23% of text campaign messages are forwarded.
- Offers sent via text convert 10-20 times higher than either email or direct mail.
- 12% of US mobile subscribers who receive a text ad respond to it.
- Over 84% of US consumers will not leave home without their cell phone.
What is TextHub?
You’ve seen text message marketing on American Idol, all over television and radio, and even on billboards. There’s a rea-son why big companies are utilizing mobile marketing technol-ogy – It WORKS. People can join by simply texting your “custom mobile keyword” to your TextHub assigned number. Then an automated response will be texted back with your cus-tom message. Later you can send text messages that contain basic product announcements and mobile coupons, or can engage audiences with interactive voting polls, contests, and links to mobile web sites resulting in huge response rates along with instant traffic.
Unlike traditional email subscriptions, mobile keyword sub-scriptions are controlled by the end users. People can sub-scribe and unsubscribe on an opt-in basis. This level of con-trol and the new emerging mobile culture have brought keyword marketing to impact levels far exceeding direct mail, email marketing, and other traditional marketing channels, result-ing in as much as 90% + read rate and 25%+ response rate.
Easy as 1-2-3
1. Sign Up
We make it easy to get started with TextHub. Sim-ply choose the right plan for you and signup today!
2. Add Numbers
Import customer numbers or encourage them to sign up via text or online.
3. Send Text
Simply type your message and click send. We take care of the rest.
Send to one person. Send to select users. Send to a group. Send to All.
When advertising an SMS campaign, there are a few specifics that must be included within the advertisement. Both the mobile phone carriers and the Mobile Marketing Association’s U.S. Consumer Best Practices mandate these requirements.
a) Description of the program.
It’s required that you state specifically what the subscriber is opting in to (i.e. To receive our weekly specials and alerts).
b) “Msg&Data rates may apply”.
This exact phrase is required below the call to action within the advertisement.
c) Provide a resource for help.
A resource such as a website or phone number where subscribers can reference all terms and conditions must be included in the advertisement. This can be replaced with “T&C, text HELP” if you wish.
d) Opt-Out instructions.
Instructions on opting-out of the SMS campaign must be included in the advertisement (i.e. Opt-out, text STOP).
e) Frequency of SMS campaign.
It’s required that you make it clear to asubscriber how many text messages you will be sending per month.
First, why should your audience Opt-In??? Give the highest incentive that you can think of for
people to Opt-In to your list!
1) Keyword Opt-in
***Great for radio, TV, newspaper, magazine, Billboard, and YouTube.
2) Form Opt-In
***Great for Newsletters(html), Websites, Blogs, Landing Pages
3) Link Opt-In
***Links are great for social media. Easy to share too!
Test incentive offers against each other. Easily choose which one is getting more opt-ins. Then use that incentive across all marketing areas.
Like any business, doctors are always seeking innovate ways to
communicate efficiently and effectively with their customers. While postal
mailings, phone calls and email newsletters have been utilized to maintain
good customer service and increase sales, text message (or SMS) is evolving
as the preferred method of receiving “information updates” and promos.
Although text messaging started as a peer-to-peer communication, doctors
like other businesses are adopting this practice in order to keep in touch with
their customers. The advantage of text message marketing is your message
arrives in the recipients hand with no spam filters, snail mail, junk mail or
hang-ups to worry about; it’s read when it’s received.
Broadly, it’s all about the “psychology” of text messages. They reach people
wherever they are, anytime, day or night with a sense of personal
communication – “the message is right here in my pocket.” TextHub’s
unique methods such as greetings, auto-replies and dedicated numbers
(short code available too) entice the recipient to read and respond.