When it comes to promoting your cleaners, TextHub delivers some-thing that snail mail and email can’t: TRAFFIC! Only TextHub puts your ad in front of a targeted audience ready to react…at a cost far less than you’re currently spending. And unlike un-clipped coupons or never-opened emails, cell phone users want to hear from you. Our opt-in process ensures that your promotion is only placed in front of an interested audience.
How can your business benefit from text message marketing?
Quickly and efficiently test offers, messaging and timing.
Grow your customer base by offering discounts for signing up.
Launch viral campaigns, like “Refer a Friend” that provide re-wards and create brand advocates.
Drive repeat business by texting coupons.
Use ongoing daily and weekly specials to generate business on slower days.
(The following is an example message from a dry cleaner to a cus-tomer in its customer base who has opted in to receive notices, such as coupons and special offers.)
Dear Scott… May 11-15 is customer appreciation week. Show this text to receive 50% off. Forward this message to a friend and they’ll receive the same great offer! We’re open until 7pm M-F.
The value of these customer contacts via text result most impor-tantly in increased customer satisfaction, brand allegiance and increased sales, and efficiency.
How do you know when your message
has reached your target?
Text Message Fast Facts
- 85% of Americans have cell phones vs. 73% who have Inter-net access.
- 95% of all cell phones in the US can be reached via text.
- 94% read rate!
- 90% opened within 3 minutes!
- 23% of text campaign messages are forwarded.
- Offers sent via text convert 10-20 times higher than either email or direct mail.
- 12% of US mobile subscribers who receive a text ad respond to it.
- Over 84% of US consumers will not leave home without their cell phone.